Welcome to Lime Class, home of Year 6.
Lime Class is a community of twenty-five children and the adults who work with them.
As the most senior class in the school, Lime Class seeks to set an example and provide role models for the whole school community.
In Lime Class we value and demonstrate the Secrets of Success by:
- showing kindness to all;
- respecting ourselves and others;
- growing in confidence and encouraging others to be confident;
- expressing our creativity and imagination;
- working both independently and collaboratively;
- being resilient and coping with both success and failure constructively;
- embracing challenge and seeking out difficult work;
- loving learning;
- showing tolerance and understanding to others;
- taking an interest in the world around us and starting to contribute to it;
- respectfully exploring shared values and ideas about spirituality, faith, community and philosophy.
Lime Class is a safe yet stimulating environment in which we learn not just about the national curriculum subjects, but how to learn, how to understand ourselves better and become increasingly independent.
In Lime Class we will be:
Mr. Oliver teaches Lime Class, supported by Mrs. Lemery, Mrs. Warwick, Mrs. Sullivan, Mrs. Dixson-Smith, Mrs. Harding, Miss Langer, Mrs. Mulvey, Mrs. Penny, Ross Kitteridge, Luke Heskett and Aaron Cameron-Prior.